Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Survey: Are you musically inclined?

I created a survey using Google forms to ask my fellow classmates questions involving music. Take a look at the results!


Can you read music?
yes
939%
no
1461%
Can you play a musical instrument?
yes
835%
no
1565%
If so, how many?
1-2
788%
3-4
113%
4 or more
00%
What type of instrument do you like to play or listen to?
woodwind (clarinet, flute, sax)
313%
brass (trumpet, french horn, tuba)
313%
strings (guitar, violin, bass)
939%
percussion (drums, bells, piano)
626%
Other
29%
If you play an instrument, how often do you play?
every day
00%
every other day
113%
once a month
113%

675%
What do you like or not like about instrumental music
I like the results after practicingThe beauty.I cant understand the reading.It's soothing.i love word paintingit is kinda boringCALMINGI'm indifferent.nothingI love how instrumental music can expres...
Do you think music could be used as an educational tool? Why/not?
Yes, music is a powerful tool. It can connect people.Of course, music is universal. Everyone likes music, it's an easy way to get people interested. Yes.We can learn from everything.Teaching children how to play music builds other important virtues: perseverance, practice, etc.yes. .Pattern detection and creation for prereading skills and math skills could yes. sometimes I memorize things by using some kind of tuneYESMaybe. I mean classical is good to listen to while studying...Im some waysSure! Music expands the mind. Some studies show that listening to music increases intelligent. Whether ...
Number of daily responses
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit
Delete
Duplicate
Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment