Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 24, 2010

PLE/PLN
The video I watched on the 7th grade students PLE, personal learning environment, was astounding! The video was made and posted on Youtube. I wish I would have known about creating a PLE/PLN when I was in middle school. It would have made keeping up with research so much easier! Her PLE seem sto be very organized, and that is very important when creating your own PLE, I have come to find out...

Sentences
Daniel Pink's video was really interesting!  It's hard to believe that only two questions can change your life, but these questions can. "What's your sentence, and was I better today than yesterday" are the life changing questions. It's hard to think about motivation, everything you want to accomplish, everything you have already accomplished and sum it up in one sentence. And, being motivated to be better today than you were yesterday is something to strive for in and of itself. That's an ongoing goal I think everyone should have! This short video has given me a lot to think about, and it is definitely worth the 2 minutes it took to watch. It is harder than it sounds to figure out the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment