Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Comments4Teachers Week 13 and 14

For weeks 13 and 14 I commented on Jen Deyenberg's blog Trails Optional. Week 13's comment was on her post Teaching in the Caribbean 3.0. She is getting ready to travel back to Dominica this summer to help integrate the use of technology in to the classrooms. She will be there two weeks and  everyday has a packed schedule. It was very interesting to see and I'm glad she shared this experience with the world! The next post I commented on was on geocaching. I have heard of this before, but I didn't think people actually did it.  To see actual pictures and the enthusiasm she seems to have about this hobby was pretty spectacular. Maybe one day, I could find time to try it out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment