Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Comments4kids Week 8

This week I commented on Hailey's blog. She is in Ms. Shetler's 7th grade class in Arizona. I hope she does very well in her writing, especially short stories and poetry which seems to be a topic that her class working on! Best of luck to Hailey and the rest of Ms. Shetler's class!

1 comment: