Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments4kids Week 7

This week I commented on Gabby's blog! She is in Mrs. Kolbert's class! Gabby discussed something I have never heard of before, but am interested in learning about. It is Discovery Education! She says her 4th grade class uses it a lot for experiment and to learn more about a specific topic they are learning about in class. Gabby also said that Mrs. Kolbert can assign them the different experiments or movies to watch, which seems to be pretty cool! I can't wait to learn more! Thanks Gabby for giving me something to research to help out my preparation of becoming the best teacher I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment