Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A few snippets to what makes me me... I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I married the man of my dreams on May 14, 2011. I plan on being a teacher and a learner in all aspects of the world.

WELCOME!

Hey guys! You have come across my blog! This blog is for my EDM 310 class with Dr. John Strange at the University of South Alabama. I use it to post my assignments which include comments on various videos, podcasts, and other blogs from around the world! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comments4kids Week 5

In week 5, I was able to comment on Kyan's blog. I welcomed him to Room 7 and wished him the best of luck. His class have beautiful smiles, and I look forward to returning to his blog to see what he has accomplished this year. His teacher, Ms. Jenny seems like a fabulous teacher, and I wish her the best of luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for commenting on Gabby's blog. My students love that they are writing for an authentic audience. Best of luck to you.
    Lee Kolbert
    http://kidblog.org/mrskolbertsclass

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being heard! Great!The kids love it.

    ReplyDelete